|Base of operations||Suzail, Cormyr|
|Members of the Bleth family|
In the 1360s DR, the Bleth family was one of the more powerful and wealthier noble families of Cormyr, thanks to its control of the Seven Suns Trading Coster, one of the largest merchant groups in the kingdom. The family was headed by Lord Gruen Bleth
In the 1360s, the Bleth family had little involvement in the affairs of Cormyr's Royal Court. Instead, the mercantile Bleths focused on expanding their business and dominating the Cormyrean finances. They were successful and wielded great economic power.
The main rival to the Bleths was the Rowanmantle family. There was a long-lasting but minor feud between them, still ongoing in the 1360s DR. The Bleths were also held in poor regard by the Roaringhorn family. It had been this way for centuries by the 14th century, and nobody remembered why.
- Lord Gruen Bleth, the family head in 1367 DR.
- Lady Amarsa Bleth
- Faern Bleth, older brother to Aunadar
- Dlothtar Bleth, older brother to Aunadar
- Arphoind Bleth, leader of the Bleths, a discontented exile plotting against the crown from Westgate
- Jaundamicar Bleth, leader of the Bleths in 1479 DR and First Lord of the city of Westgate
- Aunadar Bleth
- Maerlyn Bleth
- Mondar Bleth, initial Bleth settler before the Kingdom formed
- Minda Obarskyr, originally Minda Bleth, Mondar's sister, eventually married Ondeth Obarskyr.
- Arphoind Bleth, youngest son of Mondar
- Kallimar Bleth
- Dintheron Bleth, loyal to King Duar
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr, p. 11, 46. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ John Terra (November 1997). Four from Cormyr, p. 22, 29, 51. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-0646-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback), p. 139. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 6 of 6). REALMS-L at Wizards mailing list archives.