Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread is available in a number of forms on Toril. The following are a notable few:
- Blackbread - is a tasty bread made from finely ground Wastel flour mixed with strong molasses from Amn. Four loaves cost about 10 silver pieces.
- Crackers - are either plain or flavored with herbs and spices from the Dalelands. Popular flavors include Onion, Garlic, Pepper, and Savory. A 3-dozen piece package of flavored herb crackers costs about 5 silver pieces.
- Elven Bread - is made only in Evermeet. It is a light, sweet, fine-grained bread with extraordinary nutritional value. (The bread acts as very light-weight, double-strength iron rations.) A single loaf costs about 2 gold pieces.
- Fruitcakes - are studded with dried fruits and nuts, and flavored with rum or brandy from the Pirate Isles of the Inner Sea. They can sometimes be found in decorative tins. A single tin of fruitcake costs about 10 gold pieces.
- Gingerbread - is made with ginger from Shou Lung. They can sometimes be found in decorative tins. A single tin of gingerbread costs about 1 gold piece.
- Hard-Tack - is made from flour and water. It is dry and bland, but keeps for a very long time, so is good on long sea voyages. A dozen pieces of hard-tack costs about 10 copper pieces.
- Noodles - are normally found in Kara-Tur. Kozakuran Udon noodles are fat, white, and long; they are usually simmered with onion and bits of cooked egg. Soba is a fine, thin, vermicelli-like, buckwheat noodle from Wa; it is usually simmered in a broth made from green tea. Bean Curd Noodles are from Shou Lung; they are made from tofu. Ramen is a very curly noodle that cooks in minutes. Since noodles must be imported from Kara-Tur, a pound of any noodle type costs about 15 gold pieces.
- Sourdough - is from the Pirate Isles of the Inner Sea. A 2-pound, round loaf costs about 15 silver pieces.
- Tortilla - is from Maztica. It is made of mayz, which is a grain native to Maztica. Any tortilla must be imported from Maztica; 2 dozen pieces cost about 25 gold pieces.