Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because of the giant-blood running in her veins, Brianna was nearly seven feet tall, with a body a rugged as most human males without sacrificing her femininity. Her face was striking, with clear skin, and she had long blonde hair.
Brianna was a strong-minded and confident individual to the point of stubbornness about what she believed was right; however, if someone showed an incontrovertible proof of her bad judgment, Brianna quickly admitted her mistake and apologized. She otherwise was easy to get along with.
Brianna could fight with battleaxe, longsword, or spear. She could hold her own as a fighter, although, as queen, she usually had an escort and supported them in any combat with her clerical spells.
Brianna was born into Hartsvale's royal family. Her father, Camden, in order to win a succession war against his twin brother, allied with a ogre tribe and promised the hand of the yet unborn Brianna to the ogre chieftain. Brianna and most of the people of the vale knew nothing about this agreement. In 1366 DR, the ogre, Goboka, who was a follower of the Twilight Spirit, arrived to collect his prize and, together with the king, organized a kidnapping to cover the king's involvement. Brianna's father actively stopped all rescue attempts. Despite this, Tavis Burdun and his friends followed the princess and saved her.
Back in Hartsvale, Brianna, having discovered her father's actions, deposed him and became queen. Some time after this, the ettin Arno and Julain arrived, disguised as a human prince named Arlien, magically seduced and raped Brianna under orders of the Twilight Spirit. Arlien was discovered and defeated but not before impregnating her. Brianna escaped from the palace with only Tavis and the orphan Avner, pursued by many factions that wanted her unborn child. In the end, just after the childbirth, Tavis defeated the Twilight Spirit for good, freeing Brianna and her newborn son.
- ↑ The year is deducted from the "Presenting . . . Seven Millennia of Realms Fiction" article from Wizards of the Coast and the fact that Giantcraft describes its setting as taking place immediately before the events of the The Twilight Giants trilogy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 81. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 123. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 77. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.