Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bwimb was one of several powerful planar entities slain by Tenebrous. In a mistaken belief that Bwimb was in possession of the Wand of Orcus, the undead demon prince gladly slew Bwimb, whom he had nothing but disdain for when the archomental allegedly did nothing but beg for his life during interrogation. He was succeeded by his daughter Bwimb II.
In life, Bwimb was an ally of Ghaunadaur and fought for the Queen of Chaos during her war with the Wind Dukes of Aaqa. His daughter was thought to have formed from his remains after his murder.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monte Cook and William W. Connors (December 7, 1998). The Inner Planes. (TSR, Inc.), p. 84. ISBN 0-7869-0736-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Template:Cite dungeon/129
- ↑ Jesse Decker ed. (February 2003). Dragon #304 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 90.
- ↑ Monte Cook (December 2, 1997). Dead Gods. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 36. ISBN 978-0786907113.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 18. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.