Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stairways, invisible to ordinary people, could only be seen properly by gods or by very powerful mortals. When made visible to others, they appeared to constantly change shape, such as a long wooden spiral staircase, a marble ladder, a pathway of amber and pearl, or stranger forms.
Celestial Stairways could be found:
- Near the ruins of Castle Kilgrave in Cormyr
- Near the Temple of Lathander in Shadowdale
- Near a griffon eyrie on Mount Waterdeep.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Scott Ciencin (May 2003). Shadowdale. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7. ISBN 0-7869-3105-1.
- ↑ Troy Denning (July 2003). Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 326. ISBN 0-7869-3111-6.
- ↑ Scott Ciencin (May 2003). Shadowdale. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 234. ISBN 0-7869-3105-1.
- ↑ Troy Denning (July 2003). Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 328. ISBN 0-7869-3111-6.