Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
- The vanished mansion
- Sometime before 1170 DR, there was a mansion just outside of Centaur Bridge. The mansion was said to have belonged to a merchant from Alaghôn named Torst Habilar. Although the mansion was lost (in an unknown event), it left behind a network of cellars and tunnels.
- Sylvan Geyser
- This natural spring shot boiling water every hour. It attracted worshipers of Eldath, tourists, and adventurers. As of 1370 DR, coins and gems had started to occasionally shoot out with the bursts of water. This lead to speculation about what might lie within the geyser.
- ↑ This forest is not visible on any source maps and is not mentioned in any other context other than the town of Centaur Bridge. This could mean that it was an especially small forest, or was perhaps a continuity error.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 37. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 38. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Daroush • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpents' Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods