|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Followers of the little-known elf god Mythrien Sarath partake in The Forging and the Loss, a holy day which commemorates the anniversary of an attack on their lord by Malar and the theft of Mythrien's Ring. They frequently begin holy wars against Mythrien's divine foes and punish thieves on this day.
- In 1373 DR, the Nightwind Academy in Lyrabar was burned to the ground by abishai working for the Cult of the Dragon.
- In 1374 DR, the Sembian merchant Reiltar Anchev was captured by Sashenstar agents and brought to Baldur's Gate for interrogation.
- ↑ Template:Cite dragon/Magic of the Seldarine
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.