Chondath circa 1372 DR
|Exports||Lumber, mercenaries, salt, spices|
Chondath is a country with a long history, located in the Vilhon Reach. It is located on what once was the psiocracy of Jhaamdath on the shore of the Sea of Fallen Stars. Chondath is presently a confederation of city-states under the capital of Arrabar, but used to be a powerful nation in times long past.
Waukeen, the goddess of trade, is highly worshiped here. Other important gods are Helm, god of guardians; Lliira, goddess of joy; Malar, god of the hunt; Talos, god of storms; and Tempus, god of war.
Major geographical featuresEdit
- The capital of Chondath is an ancient city with a large portion of Chondath's army.
- A busy port city that exports much of the region's lumber.
- Another port city in Chondath.
- This thriving city benefits greatly from the war betweem Hlath and Iljak.
External Links Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition, p. 217. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition, p. 218. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpent's Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods