Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The clan sign was a white four-pointed star on top of a black anvil.
After abandonment of their realm, Ironstar dwarves could still be found in Evereska, Mintarn, or below Mount Helimbrar. They were alleged to have changed their identities to conceal their status as members of the clan.
In 207 DR, the Ironstar realm was overwhelmed by orc invaders, and the clan fled south led by King Daurvos Frostbeard. Pursued by trolls and orcs, Frostbeard was slain at the Stone Bridge where Moradin appeared and drove the orcs back. After abandonment, the realm could still be reached via Blingdenstone as of around 1370 DR. Around this time, it was occupied by the silver dragon Dargentum.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood (1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc), pp. 53–54. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ed Greenwood (1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc), p. 13. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc), p. 44. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc), p. 58. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.