The river began in two separate forks in the hills between the Ice Mountains and the Ice Spires. The eastern fork started at Lake Woe.[note 1] Once the forks came together, the river flowed north through Hartsvale. It continued flowing north until it emptied into the Endless Ice Sea after passing through Storming Gorge. Wyrm River was one of its tributaries.
- ↑ Lake Woe is not labelled on any map, but its description in Giantcraft, p. 113, places it south of the Ice Spires South, and only one lake on the maps fits that description.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 77. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches (Map). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 78. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), p. vi. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.
- ↑ Troy Denning (September 1995). The Titan of Twilight. (TSR, Inc.), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-3798-X.