Upon entering the inn, customers pass under a sign painted with a shield broken in two, and find a place designed for drinking and partying into the late hours.
Even though the building is falling apart and the guests are noisy, the establishment offers fair quality food at a cheap price. Used by adventurers as well as Zhentarim, the Cult of the Dragon, and those from Thay, fights and brawls break out almost every night. Many of these unsavory customers are looking to hire mercenaries and others of ill repute.
- Large room rented per night for 10 gp (Includes stabling and meal for nine people)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ Eric Haddock et al. (1994). Cormyr (sourcebook). (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 93. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 92. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.