Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spells in the Sphere of CombatEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- †This spell was removed from the Combat Sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 186.
- ↑ There is some confusion about the sphere to which this spell belongs. On page 175 of the Player's Option: Spells & Magic where this spell is defined, it says it is a War sphere spell. But in the appendix on page 186 it is listed in the Combat sphere instead. Since the War sphere is mainly concerned with BATTLESYSTEM™ campaigns and entire units of NPCs, it seems more likely that this spell be in the Combat sphere.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 34. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 50. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 186. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|