Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Older versions of the contagion spell infected a touched target with a vicious infestation, like boils, lesions, seeping abscesses, blotches, or worse. This would reduce a target's strength, agility, and looks, unless they spent weeks recuperating or a remove disease spell was cast on them. If the victim did not get any aid, then the diseases would get even worse.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,227. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 213. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 155. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 227. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.