Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prince Coram was the middle child of the triplets born to Zaranda. His sisters were Sybille Rhindaun and Cyriana Rhindaun. As was the tradition in Tethyr for princes and princesses, the first son always shared the first name of his father as his second name.
Coram and his two sisters were born in Flamerule of the Year of the Tankard, 1370 DR. This was the first time there had been royal triplets in Tethyr since the reign of Queen Alisande Bormul in 832 DR.
Within two months, the Syl-Pasha Ralan el Pesarkhal sent word to Tethyr offering a marriage proposal between Coram and el Pesarkhal's granddaughter Sarya el Thamal. It is not recorded how Tethyr responded.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 82. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Brian R. James (July 2008). “Backdrop: Cormyr”. Dragon #365 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 44.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 47. ISBN 978-0786912377.