Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When laying hands upon a living creature, the caster channeled positive energy that healed a medium amount of damage. The necromantic version of this spell was not as potent as the conjuration version, but it was reversible (called cause moderate wounds) and could be used to knock a creature back while doing harm, perhaps critical harm, at the same time.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 216. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ James Wyatt, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins (October 2003). Book of Exalted Deeds. (TSR, Inc), pp. 55, 57. ISBN 0-7869-3136-1.
- ↑ Wizards of the Coast (2003-04-13). Excerpt: Blackguard. Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2013-07-23. Retrieved on 2014-12-14.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), pp. 164, 187. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 164. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.