Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Her Highness Princess Cyriana Raisa Marela Vajra Eralea Rhindaun was the second daughter and third child of Queen Zaranda Star and King Haedrak Rhindaun III of Tethyr. Officially, she was the Princess of Ankramir and the third heir to the throne.
One of a set of triplets, Cyriana was unique among the royal children in that she had golden eyes. For this she was seen by the Queen's Minister, Lady Harlaa Assumbar, priestess of Siamorphe, as sacred to her goddess and destined to be a great prophetess.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
Several organizations had made plans to kidnap the princess, because of her golden eyes. The church of Cyric in Amn and the Banites following Iyachtu Xvim in Mintar were two such groups. In each case, there were prophecies of their downfall being caused by a golden-eyed child.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 82. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 68. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ George Krashos (2004-04-17). Questions for Steven Schend. Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2016-08-28.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.