Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The city of Daerlun prepared defenses against a possible Shadovar and Sembian invasion. Rumors abounded in the city about gods, war, and natural disasters.
As of 1368 DR, Daerlunian linen sold for around 8 silver pieces per square yard, while Daerlunian wool sold for between 9 silver and 2 gold pieces per square yard depending on the weight of the fabric. The city imported such commodities as parchment, wine, and wool from Eveningstar in Cormyr.
Cult of the DragonEdit
The evil semi-religious organization, the Cult of the Dragon, had a presence in Daerlun as of 1368 DR, but preferred a secretive approach, using the city as a place to store armaments and to treat wounded members. The commander of the city guard, Allathast, used the elderly merchant Halath Tymmyr as a puppet to rule the city.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dale Donovan (January 1998). Cult of the Dragon. (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 0-7869-0709-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 176. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 189. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 25. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Jeff Grubb, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend et al (1992). Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 0-5607-6327-2.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for The Godborn