Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
Dambrath was a nation on the southern coast of Faerûn. It was notable as it was formerly ruled by a race of human, drow and elves collectively known as the Crinti, who comprised the upper class. Dambrath was a predominantly isolationist nation, though they did allow some limited trade with outsiders.
In 1489 DR Dambrath was a nation of nomadic human clans, primarily horse riders. The clans met two times a year at The Hill of Kings to add the stories of the clans history to totems on the hill. Many of these Dambrathens sought the curse, or gift in their eyes, of lycanthropy. This was acceptable because of the local gods they served. The Dambrathans worshiped Silvanus, Selûne, and Malar all patrons of were-creatures. 
Historical Timeline Edit
- 211 DR: The Arkaiun tribes settle along the coast of the Bay of Dancing Dolphins.
- 545 DR: The nation of Dambrath is officially founded by King Reinhar I.
- 802 DR: Miners in the Gnollwatch mountains make first contact with the drow city of T'lindhet.
- 819 DR: Drow from T'lindhet overrun the city of Herath.
- 831 DR: The drow invade and take control of Dambrath.
- 922 DR: Crinti (half-drow) raiders attack Ammathlauir. The hin, led by the marchwardens, turn back the invaders after three days of fighting.
- 1174 DR: Dambrath conducts a series of raids along the coast of the Great Sea, attacking and plundering the coastal cities of Estagund, Durpar, and Veldorn.
- 1215 DR: Queen Melanith dies of old age, and her daughter Ausitil assumes the throne. This event marks the first peaceful succession in the history of the nation
- 1275 DR: Yenandra is named Queen of Dambrath
- 1385 DR: Native Dambrathans drive the half-drow from Dambrath
Dambrath stretched more than 700 miles east to west, and 300 miles north to south. The nation was bordered roughly by Halruaa's East Wall mountains to west, the Forest of Amtar to north (thought most of the populace lived south the Gnollwatch Mountain and Hills of the Dead Kings), the Great Sea to the south, and Luiren and the Lluirwood to the East.
- The Bay of Dancing Dolphins
- Forest of Amtar
- Gnollwatch Mountains
- Hills of the Dead Kings
- The great swamp.
- The Swagdar
Cities and towns Edit
Prestige Classes Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 18. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 198. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 94–109. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.