The Darkmask is a prestige class for drow/half-drow characters of Vhaeraun. Darkmasks are divine spellcasters skilled in the arts of hiding, sneaking and stealing. Mysterious and secretive the darkmasks are the enigmatic special agents of Vhaeraun, fliting from place to place under the shadow of night to enact the divine will of Vhaeraun. They usually wear black masks and favour shades of black and gray in their clothing. Rarely do Darkmasks work together although there has been rumours that a group was working together in Cormanthor (circa. 1372DR, "The year of Wild Magic"). 
- A darkmask gains the ability to cast darkfire once per day.
- Change self
- A darkmask can eventually learn to hide their true appearance from others.
- Dark Embrace
- A darkmask can create a mask of shadow which girds to the darkmasks face. This mask can store some of the darkmasks divine magic, to be released upon an enemy at a later time.
- Cloak of Shadows
- A darkmask can envelope themselves in a seemingly cloak of shadows making them more stealthy and more resistant to harm. 
- At high level darkmasks can some how turn the attacks of others back upon themselves.