The family was very keen on expanding Cormyr's shipping interests and enlarging the official presence of Cormyr's navy in the Inner Sea, and allied with the Truesilvers in this goal. The relocation of Cormyr's navy to Suzail from Marsember in the late 15th century DR boosted the family's power.
- Lord Alexi Dauntinghorn, head of house, husband of Lady Tremayne
- Lady Tremayne Dauntinghorn, wife of Lord Alexi
- Commodore Hector Dauntinghorn, Commodore of the Imperial Flotilla in Marsember
- Albaerin Dauntinghorn, old noble
- Baeryn Dauntinghorn, Knight Royal of Cormyr
- Cecil Dauntinghorn, wrote a pamphlet on sea navigation 100 years ago
- Dauntrin Dauntinghorn, brother to Delce and a bastard son of Azoun IV
- Delce Dauntinghorn, brother to Dauntrin and a bastard son of Azoun IV
- Elanna Huntsilver, born a Dauntinghorn
- Morgaego Dauntinghorn
- Tystarn Dauntinghorn
- ↑ Eric Menge (January, 2012). “Backdrop: Suzail”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast). Archived from the original on 2015-11-02. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 3 of 6). Realms-L mailing list archives. Archived from the original on 2015-01-31. Retrieved on 2017-07-08.