Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A death spear was a +1 longspear.
Suffused in an aura of negative energy, each blow struck by one of these weapons inflicted additional negative energy that chilled its victim. Additionally, the spear had limited charges to drain the life force of those it impaled, as dark tendrils of black light writhed down the lance. Two versions of these weapons existed; their charges affected the victim to greater or lesser degrees.
- Lesser This version afflicted the victim like the enervation spell.
- Greater This version caused the victim to suffer from an energy drain effect.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 James Wyatt (September 2002). City of the Spider Queen. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 129. ISBN 0-7869-1212-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Ed Greenwood (July 1991). The Drow of the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 82. ISBN 1-56076-132-6.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1992). Menzoberranzan (The Houses). (TSR, Inc), p. 11. ISBN 1-5607-6460-0.