Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Despite their large size, deep dragons were slender and agile, allowing them to crawl through the tunnels of the Underdark. In the light, the dragons' scales were the color of amethyst, but in the dark, they appeared nearly black.
Purple dragons inhabited the Underdark and were rarely known on the surface.
Deep dragons were harmed by direct sunlight.
Notable deep dragonsEdit
- Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- Bruce R. Cordell, Ari Marmell and Robert J. Schwalb (November 2008). Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 175–178. ISBN 978-0786949809.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Bruce R. Cordell, Ari Marmell and Robert J. Schwalb (November 2008). Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 175–178. ISBN 978-0786949809.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 40–41. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.
- ↑ Rich Baker and James Wyatt (2004-03-13). Monster Update (Zipped PDF) p. 4. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Elaine Cunningham (July 2003). Daughter of the Drow (Mass Market Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 336–337. ISBN 978-0786929290.