Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The lake was almost as deep as Lake Esmel in Amn. It was filled by tributaries from the Cloven Mountains (such as Arglander River) and the Deepwing Mountains, and by Shalane River flowing from Impresk Lake. Its main outlet was the Wintercloak River. It was known to be filled with fish. Fishing was safest in the Shalane Lake region, because the dragon turtle did not enter those waters as often.
The lake was very deep and was home to a very large dragon turtle, with a shell 30 feet (10 meters) in diameter, who resided near to Surkh. In Surkh, it was highly respected, and some even worshiped it, believing it to be an honor to be killed and eaten by it. The turtle was large enough to be able to capsize ships, with a very high level of intelligence.
- This was a major port city of the barony of Ahlarkhem.
- Elhimar's Tower
- This tower was at the bottom of Shalane Lake, surrounded by a magical field.
- This city was the capital of Erlkazar and a major trade port on the lake.
- Lost Lovers' Pool
- This pool resided within a coastal cave.
- The Mystics' Academy
- This was the school of Gamalon Idogyr.
- This fishing town had a superb shipbuilding industry.
- A small city of lizardfolk on the northern shore.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 216. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 54. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1992). Night Masks. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-1560763284.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Daroush • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpents' Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods