|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
Starting deep in the Nether Mountains, flowing south through Delimbiyr Vale, it was joined near Loudwater by the combined flow of the River Loagrann and the River Greyflow. It continued west between the southern edge of the High Forest and the northern edge of the High Moor past Daggerford. Eventually, the river dissolved into a morass of waterways, forming a vast swamp known as the Lizard Marsh.
Places of InterestEdit
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 169, 227. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 189. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. In Kim Mohan, Michele Carter eds. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 13. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 214. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.