|It has been suggested that this article be split into multiple pages. (Discuss)
|This article requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
A deva is a category of angel, part of those known as celestial stewards. Celestial stewards are those angels who directly serve the gods of the Celestial Planes, and include devas, lights, planetars, and solars.
There are three types of devas: astral devas, monadic devas, and movanic devas.
The milky-white movanic devas travel the Prime Material Plane to aid prominent followers of the gods of good in times of great need. While they more often appear disguised as humanoids or animals, they can manifest in their winged angelic form, with shining silver hair and piercing silver eyes, if this suits their needs.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 15–16. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 11. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Eric Cagle, Jesse Decker, James Jacobs, Erik Mona, Matthew Sernett, Chris Thomasson, and James Wyatt (April 2003). Fiend Folio. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 55–57. ISBN 0-7869-2780-1.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Allen Varney, ed. (June, 1994). Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix. p.4-7. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1560768622
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002). Deity Do's and Don'ts. A Faiths and Pantheons Web Enhancement. Wizards of the Coast. pp. 10–15. Retrieved on 2014-09-22.