Because of his relationship with Domincus, the Council of Six selected Devane as the chief priest on the second Maztican expedition. Devane was given a flying carpet to ride and he used this magical device to impress the natives. Devane was initially loyal to Don Vaez, the expedition's leader, but switched allegiance to Cordell shortly before the second battle of Ulatos. Devane fought bravely during the battle and was later promoted to bishop.
In 1362 DR, the Helmite missionary Mirandos went missing with a small group of Payit warriors and Bishop Devane commissioned a group of adventurers to track her down and bring her back if possible.
In 1370 DR, Devane grew dissatisfied with the small number of new Helmite converts and petitioned Governor Cordell to send expeditions to new unexplored lands inland in order to "reveal Helm's truth to the savages".
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb (November 1991). Endless Armies. (TSR, Inc.), p. 4. ISBN 978-1560761464.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (November 1991). Endless Armies. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 978-1560761464.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Douglas Niles (1991). Feathered Dragon. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6045-1.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (August 1991). Maztica Campaign Set. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6084-2.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.