- He could utter magical commands that would compel those who heard them to obey him.
- He regenerated health rapidly.
- He could detect evil at will.
- He had improved reflexes and physical and mental resistances.
- Cure critical wounds
- Remove blindness or deafness
- Remove disease
- True seeing
In addition, Dhalmass possessed the power to understand all languages, whether written or spoken. He also had incredible abilities of persuasion, usually able to convert anyone to his way of thinking, especially if discussing matters relating directly to the well-being of Mezro.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.