Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Uttering dictum creates two effects.
If you are on your home plane, nonlawful extraplanar creatures within the area are instantly banished back to their home planes. Creatures so banished cannot return for at least 1 day. This effect takes place regardless of whether the creatures hear the dictum.
Creatures native to your plane who hear the dictum and are not lawful suffer the following ill effects:
- 12 or more HD
- Less than 12
- Slowed, deafened
- Less than 8
- Paralyzed, slowed, deafened
- Less than 4
- Killed, paralyzed, slowed, deafened
The effects are cumulative.
- The creature is struck deaf (see blindness/deafness) for 1d4 rounds.
- The creature is slowed, as by the slow spell, for 2d4 rounds.
- The creature is paralyzed and helpless for 1d10 minutes, unable to move or act in any way.
- Living creatures die. Undead creatures are destroyed.
- Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (August 2000). Player's Handbook 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1551-4.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.