Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Divination sphere was a group of spells granted to clerics and monks that could be used to find lost objects or information, or assist in making choices by giving glimpses of possible futures.
Spells in the Sphere of DivinationEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- †This spell was removed from the Divination Sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 186.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 34. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 50. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 186. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|