Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Casting dominate person on a person could give complete control of that person while on the same plane. The caster could command the person to "Move there", "Attack", "Fetch" and the charmed person would attempt to follow its orders to its best ability. The spell could last days if cast by a powerful spellcaster and only those very strong of will could break the spell. but that changed after the sundering where the spells lastability was based on what level the spell was cast with, to a max of 8 hours.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,235. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 233. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 168. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ Skip Williams (2000). Conversion Manual. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 15.
- ↑ Spell Index. Consolidated Lists. Wizards of the Coast (2005-12-19). Retrieved on 2007-06-10.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 235. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 26. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 14. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.