|Base of operations||Suzail in Cormyr|
|Allegiances||House Illance, House Wintersun|
|Source: "Dungeon #198"|
The house was founded by Keolan Dracohorn when he found a dead young blue dragon on the site that would become Soldier's Green, near Suzail, and claimed that he had killed it. During the Abraxus affair in 1369 DR the Dracohorns publicly urged the transfer of power from the crown to the nobility and barely escaped exile.
- Aldeth Dracohorn: exiled noble
- Keolan Dracohorn
- Omalra Dracohorn
- Ondrin Dracohorn
- Sagrast Dracohorn: nobleman and steward of the Royal House of Obarskyr
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Eric Menge"Backdrop: Suzail" Dungeon #198. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, January, 2012.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback), p. 207. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback), p. 209. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 4 of 6). REALMS-L at Wizards mailing list archives.