The term "draconic" referred to the race of dragons. More specifically, it might refer to:
- Dragonkind, a classification of creatures with general draconic qualities.
- Races with the dragonblood subtype, a more narrow category of draconic creatures so similar to dragons as to be affected by the same magics.
- Dragon-descended races, an even narrower category for those races with direct and recent dragon ancestry, including half-dragons.
- A draconic creature (template), a term for those dragon-descended creatures with dragonblood but who do not have dragon parents.
- The Draconic language, the language spoken by dragons and many other creatures.
- Aragrakh, an ancient, extinct draconic language.
- The draconic pantheon, the collection of the deities of the dragons.