Dragon+ issue 14 was released on June 28, 2017. It contains the following articles related to the Forgotten Realms:
- pp. 3
The short stories will be penned by Adam Lee (with the prelude by Bart Carroll) and will coincide with the latest storyline. They will be serialized, following recurring characters and locations.
Fiction: Prelude (Tomb of Annihilation)Edit
- pp. 6
Short fiction by Bart Carroll about a "death curse" affecting the Realms.
Preview: Tomb of AnnihilationEdit
- pp. 7
An article giving a behind-the-scenes look at the Tomb of Annihilation story line, as well as insights into topics such as:
- Omu, a long-forgotten city deep within the jungles of Chult.
- The Soulmonger, a necromantic device used to trap the souls of the dead.
- Ras Nsi, a former barae, exiled from Mezro. Now mysteriously turned into a yuan-ti.
- Pu'pu, a green hag who is rumored to have a ritual that can bypass the death curse.
- Papazotl, one of the nine trickster gods, whose dead power still lingers in the jungles of Chult.
- Artus Cimber, the current wearer of the fabled Ring of Winter, and the frost giants who haven't given up their search even after their failed attempt in Bryn Shander.
- Dungrunglung, a small grung village.
Dragon Throwback: The Path to LichdomEdit
- pp. 20
Frost Giant's Fury #3 by IDW PublishingEdit
- pp. 20