Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a subject published in Dragon magazine.
Only topics that fall within Realms canon should be presented here; either Realms-specific articles or articles from core D&D that are applicable to the Realms.
Dragon magazine 15 was released in June 1978.
- By Richard Morenoff.
This article contains random rules for creating traps.
Random Events Table for Settlements and/or Settled AreasEdit
- By N. Robin Crossby.
The article includes rules for randomly building specific events in different locations, such as plagues and blizzards.
Weather in the WildernessEdit
- By David Tillery.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Timothy J. Kask ed. (June 1978). Dragon #15 (TSR, Inc.), p. 2.
- ↑ Michael Benveniste (June 1978). “Dragon Magic”. In Timothy J. Kask ed. Dragon #15 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 3–4, 15.
- ↑ Richard Morenoff (June 1978). “Pits”. In Timothy J. Kask ed. Dragon #15 (TSR, Inc.), p. 5.
- ↑ N. Robin Crossby (June 1978). “Random Events”. In Timothy J. Kask ed. Dragon #15 (TSR, Inc.), p. 5.
- ↑ David Tillery (June 1978). “Weather in the Wilderness”. In Timothy J. Kask ed. Dragon #15 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 14–15.