|Home|| Netheril, North Faerûn;|
Draygo Quick maintained a home in a compound near Gloomwrought in the Shadowfell where where he imprisoned Drizzt Do'Urden for quite some time and petrified Dahlia Sin'felle and Artemis Entreri. The prisoners were rescued when the compound was assaulted by Bregan D'aerthe at the bequest of Jarlaxle.
Like Parise Ulfbinder, Draygo Quick had an intense interest in the Chosen of the gods. He suspected that Ruqiah/Catti-brie was the Chosen of Mielikki, and for a time he wondered if Drizzt Do'Urden was the Chosen of Lolth, although he later rescinded that idea in favor of Dahlia Sin'felle being favored of Lolth.
In 1469 DR, Draygo Quick was continuing to work with Bregan D'aerthe; Kimmuriel Oblodra agreed to share information he gathered from working with the illithids in return for forgiveness for his assault on Quick's home.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 R.A. Salvatore (October 4, 2011). Neverwinter. (Wizards of the Coast) ISBN 0786958421.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2013). The Last Threshold. (Wizards of the Coast) ISBN 0-7869-6364-6.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 147–148. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 146–147. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.