|“||The Red Wizards of Thay. As cruel and horrible as they are powerful, they have ruled their eastern realm for as long as any sage can remember. They can be powerful allies, or deadly enemies. The Red Wizards know the darkest secrets of the strongest magic, and will sell their skills to the highest bidder. Thay is a land of slavers and tyrants, of intrigue and murder, of danger and opportunity. In this book, the government, personalities, economy, cities, people, and wilderness of Thay are described for an AD&D® campaign of any size or level. Dreams of the Red Wizards also includes new spells and magical items unique to the Red Wizards, plus a four-color map of Thay that can be added to the previously published maps of the Forgotten Realms!||”|
- 64-page booklet which includes a list of spells available to the Red Wizards broken down by school and level. It also contains descriptions of the "Major Personalities of Thay": Szass Tam, Alzegund the Trader, Ailoth, Naglatha, Lauzoril, Shazzelurt (dagger), Sabass of Thay, Gombdalla of Pyarados, the Simbul, Bulzo Tarhair, Azhir Kren, Homen Odesseiron, Dickon Sharken, Constable Hargun Skullknuckle, and Belanna Telmister
- 33" x 21" map of East Faerûn from the Gray Forest to Rashemen down to Mulhorand and over to Reth, which includes Thay, Thesk, Aglarond and Altumbel
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-615-0.
- ↑ Steve Perrin (1988). Dreams of the Red Wizards. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0-88038-615-0.