Eltan was the founder and leader of the Flaming Fists mercenary company, as well as a Grand Duke of the city of Baldur's Gate in the late 1300s DR. During the iron crisis of 1368 DR, Eltan was nearly assassinated by members of the Iron Throne, but he survived the attempt.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 225. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (DM's Sourcebook of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Thomas M. Reid (1993). AD&D Trading Cards, #126. TSR, Inc..
- ↑ Tim Beach (1992). Gold & Glory. (TSR, Inc), p. 11. ISBN 1-56076-334-5.
- ↑ BioWare (1998). James Ohlen, Ray Muzyka. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Beamdog (2016). Phillip Daigle, et al. Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear. Beamdog.