A bare rocky hill, this natural lookout point gave a view high over the nearby town of Dagger Falls. A winding trail allowed a rough ascent through sharp, steep cliffs to the top of Eagles' Eyrie.
At one time, Eagles' Eyrie was a dwarven stronghold, keeping watch over valuable dwarven trade routes leading to the Mines of Tethyamar, until the fall of the kingdom of Tethyamar in 1104 DR. Shortly thereafter, in the mid-1200s, Colderan Morn drove the remaining dwarves from the outpost after a perceived slight against his wife, Belesaria.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 127. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wolfgang Baur (October 1993). Doom of Daggerdale. (TSR, Inc.), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560766544.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 1996). Volo's Guide to the Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 84. ISBN 0-7869-0406-2.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 1996). Volo's Guide to the Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 85. ISBN 0-7869-0406-2.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (October 1993). Doom of Daggerdale. (TSR, Inc.), p. 9. ISBN 978-1560766544.