Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eels were aquatic creatures.
Vilhon eels were found in the Vilhon Reach and were long and ribbon-like. They were black with green mottling and proved difficult to catch by fishermen using nets. They were a local delicacy in Nimpeth.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Richard Baker, Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Jennifer Clarke Wilkes (August 2005). Stormwrack. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 166. ISBN 07-8692-873-5.
- ↑ Rand Sharpsword (2002-05-08). More of the Vilhon Reach. Rand's Travelogue. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2012-03-10.
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 117. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 128. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 40. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.