Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When a warlock cast eldritch blast he created and fired from his hands or implement a purple bolt or beam of crackling destructive energy. Like similarl simple spells, eldritch blast could be cast as many times as its caster desired.
The range of the spell depended on what area it was used in, before the Spellplague the spell could reach 60 feet, after wards only 10 feet, while after the Sundering it could go as far as 120 feet. The spells damaging power growth also changed with eras, while before the spellplague the warlocks skill in the arts of the warlock determined the powers of the blast, after it became more powerful if the caster had a strong personality. A post Sundering casting would cast more beams that could have been aimed at the same or multiple targets.
Before the spellplague the spell was a spell-like ability for most warlocks.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Rob Heinsoo, Andy Collins, James Wyatt (June 2008). Player's Handbook 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 132. ISBN 0-7869-4867-1.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,237. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Richard Baker (November 2004). Complete Arcane. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7. ISBN 0-7869-3435-2.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 237. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker (November 2004). Complete Arcane. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-3435-2.