|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Tyr perform the ritual of the Blinding at which an illusion of a giant pair of eyes appears above the congregation and then sheds flaming tears until they drain away to nothing.
- In 1374 DR, Lord Seiveril Miritar, the leader of the Crusade to free Evereska, fell in battle with the daemonfey army of House Dlardrageth at Myth Drannor. Despite this, very few fey'ri escaped the destruction of House Dlardrageth.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 170. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.