|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Followers of Marthammor Duin call this day the Anvil and celebrate dwarven creativity.
- In the Vast, worshipers of Malar have a great feast, animate animal skeletons, and stage a ritual hunt known as the Bone Dance, around a large bonfire.
- In 1374 DR, First Lord Maalthiir saw the fortunes of Hillsfar taking a turn for the worse and left for parts unknown.
- In 1374 DR, in Tasseldale, the representatives of Sembia and Seiveril Miritar's Crusade were jumped by forces from House Jaelre causing casualties on all sides with no clear victor.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 147. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.