||This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.
On This DayEdit
- Between midnight and dawn, in the Year of the Bright Blade, 1347 DR, King Alemander IV of Tethyr and the entire royal family were slain when Castle Tethyr was burned to the ground by an act of arson, beginning the Ten Black Days of Eleint and the Tethyrian Interregnum period.
- In 1374 DR, the Knights of Myth Drannor, led by Storm Silverhand and Dove Falconhand, came to the aid of the elvish Crusade holding Myth Drannor, and quickly became engaged fending off strikes by drow guerrillas from the east.
- In 1478 DR, the vampiric smoke drake Brimstone meets with the leader of the dragon princes of Murghôm, Skalnaedyr, in Dracowyr and convinces him to start a xorvintaal game.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 36. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (May 2010). The Captive Flame. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 10–16. ISBN 0786953969.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.