|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 1374 DR, Kendrick the Tall, father of Miklos Selkirk and Overmaster of Sembia, was assassinated.
- In 1375 DR, Halaster "the Mad Mage" Blackcloak died in his Undermountain lair in a cataclysm apparently caused by a spell gone wrong. Many beings across Faerûn attuned to the Art experienced terrifying visions of the Mad Mage screaming and scenes of thunderous underground upheaval caused by blue-white magical explosions. On the surface, the people of Waterdeep felt a long, shuddering earthquake that did minor structural damage.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 190. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.