|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 1374 DR, the temple of Mystra in Wheloon was discovered to be a front for a kidnapping ring operated by worshipers of Shar and Cyric, targeting magically talented individuals and hauling them off to the Vast Swamp for purposes unknown.
- In 1479 DR, the spirit of the primordial Arambar temporarily awakened from its ages long slumber to protect the village of Wandering Stones from the attack of the brown dragon Thovantareth.
- In 1484 DR, Sundabar falls to the besieging armies of Many-Arrows orcs and Arauthator the white dragon.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (January, 2010). Realms of the Dead ("Wandering Stones"). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786953632.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 270. ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.