|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Waukeen observe Spryndalstar, a High Festival in recognition of magic and its benefits, marked by hiring mages to cast entertaining spells and by sponsoring wizardly research.
- In 1479 DR, the Battle of Luthcheq, a conflict between the nations of Chessenta, Akanûl and Tymanther against the dragon players of Brimstone's xorvintaal, took place.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 179. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (June 7th, 2011). The Spectral Blaze. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 263–319. ISBN 0786957980.