The Elemental Air sphere was a group of spells that manipulated the element of air. Originally, druids were granted unlimited access and clerics were granted minor access to these spells. Optionally, clerics were denied these spells.
Spells in the Sphere of Elemental AirEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- ↑ This spell was removed from the Elemental Air sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 186. Since this spell is reversible and is applicable to allowing water-breathing creatures to survive in air, this is probably a misprint.
- ↑ This spell was designated as belonging to both the elemental air sphere and elemental water sphere on page 89 of the Tome of Magic 2nd edition. However, it does not show up in the elemental water sphere in the list of spells by sphere on page 153, nor in the updated list on page 187 of the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook.
- ↑ This spell was added to the elemental air sphere by the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 186.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 186–187. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|