Elorfindar was required to guard the portals in the Ardeep Forest as penance for the betrayals of his ancestors. In youth Elorfindar joined the kingdom of Phalorm and contrary of his fellow Ardeep elves he never abandoned the kingdom until it end. After he put all his efforts in made a new Phalorm but with few success. He acted as advisor for the dukes in Daggerford Circa 1468 DR, Elorfindar died and the estate was left to his eldest son Darfin.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Daggerford). (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Richard Baker (August 2004). Forsaken House. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 64–66. ISBN 0-7869-3260-0.
- ↑ Richard Baker (August 2004). Forsaken House. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 0-7869-3260-0.
- ↑ Tito Leati, Matthew Sernett and Chris Sims (February 2014). Scourge of the Sword Coast. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 15.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, et al. (August 2013). Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786965311.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|