Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They tended to be paranoid and distrustful of visitors, and their lairs often had many traps.
Emerald dragons could breath a cone of sonic energy. They might also generate a cloud of fog to blind opponents.
Emerald dragons preferred to live underground in areas close to civilization, although they seldom made their presence known, making cones of inactive volcanoes the favored spot for their lairs.
Known emerald dragonsEdit
- Raulothim
- Esmerandanna
- Vercevoran - Philip Athans. Realms of the Dragons I - The Year of the Rogue Dragons (Kindle Location 3757). Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ed Bonny, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, Steve Winter (September 2002). Monster Manual II 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 82. ISBN 0-7869-2873-5.
- ↑ Andy Collins, James Wyatt, and Skip Williams (November 2003). Draconomicon: The Book of Dragons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 288. ISBN 0-7869-2884-0.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (April 2004). Expanded Psionics Handbook. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 183. ISBN 0-7869-3301-1.
- ↑ Ed Bonny, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, Steve Winter (September 2002). Monster Manual II 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 83. ISBN 0-7869-2873-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 76. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1995). The Seven Sisters. (TSR, Inc), pp. 25–26. ISBN 0-7869-0118-7.