|King Emerus Warcrown|
|Born||ca. 1219 DR|
Source: SM p.68
King Emerus Warcrown of Citadel Felbarr was one of the Members of the Council of 12 Peers. Since 1367 DR he sought to rebuild the "once-glorious city of Felbarr"; despite this, the Citadel was still very vulnerable.
Emerus was a fit and muscular shield dwarf with flaxen beard and scar from above the right eye thru his cheek ending at is right ear. He received the scar in the battle to recover Citadel Felbarr. In 1463, he was more than 200 years old but he had the sort of physique that would "make a fifty-year-old jealous."
- ↑ slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier, p. 55. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier, p. 61. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches, p. 70. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Rand Sharpsword. Personalities of the Silver Marches (english) (net article). Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 12/28/2009.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions (Hardcover), p. 41. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|